Menu & Website Design for Family Restaurant
Logo Refresh • Photoshoot Direction • Print Menus • Website Wireframing
My colleague, Beth approached me with one of her projects, where restauranteers wanted to raise the bar on their existing menus and then launch a matching website:
- The owners were committed to their phoenix logo;
- Their three existing menus were very hard to differentiate, and congested layouts compromised legibility;
- Printed in B&W on colored stock, these photocopied menus needed more visual appeal and imagery.
- A new website was to compliment the new menu design.
- The owners were thrilled when we re-worked their logo's typography;
- Refined typography and color-coding clearly differentiated the menus and greatly improved legibility;
- The new menus are crisp, colorful, and filled with appetizing images;
- Following menu redesigns, the website came together rather quickly!
I have learned so much collaborating with Tom over the years, and will always look to him for design feedback. I have seen him in action tackling the most difficult design challenges and turning them into successful solutions.