Branding for Pottery Painting/Glass Fusing Studio
Branding • Illustration • Copywriting • WordPress Website • Social Media • Print Collateral • Embroidered Hats • Silkscreened T-shirts
- With child and adult audiences, the new owner of this studio wanted a look that was both fun and sophisticated;
- She absolutely wanted to use the color purple;
- The original logo's ‘Personally Painted Pottery’ tagline overlooked some of the studio's other offerings;
- She wanted a responsive website that was easier to navigate.
- New logo and typography achieved a fun and sophisticated look;
- Complimentary colors and patterns accompanied the mandatory purple swatch;
- The new tagline, ‘hand-made gifts • hands-on fun’ communicates a more inclusive message, while stylized hands and craft items stand in as supporting graphics;
- Her new easy-to-navigate site compliments her Facebook page.
Tom carefully planned out my new look with a cohesive strategy. While patient and available for any of my tweaks, he was unafraid to point out any disconnects—he helped me to stay focused. I am fortunate to have worked with a creative director who knew what I needed, and I am so very proud of the investment I have made!
Martha Trainor, Owner of Clayground Studios